quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2016

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
--
 from "The Canterville Ghost" (1887) 
Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde
This was my state of mind, back then,
 suffering deeply all flesh and blood
but like somebody told me back then,
 Humans are creatures with many skins,
and i developed one myself to protect me for such a huge lost.
Today i stand up,
 strongly, 
with You living inside my heart, 
helping me every step of the way,
i know i have a enormous mission this time,
here on Earth,
so i have plenty to live though,
because 
not only i have to keep on
 following my dreams,
i also have to recreate Yours.
With all the strenght, 
specially the one You send me from above.
Ana Teresa I LOVE YOU TO ETERNITY
heart emoticon YOU to Eternity

Sem comentários: